SAN DIEGO, CA (June 13, 2022) – AMETEK Programmable Power is pleased to announce that the Asterion DC Series, Asterion DC ASA Series, and Asterion DC ASM Series are now available in outputs up to 600V.
This new 600V option in all Asterion DC Series products will enable the ability to satisfy a wider testing need, providing global customers with even more flexibility. Read more about each of the products’ features below.
Key Highlights of the Asterion DC Series:
- High power density up to 5 kW in a 1U chassis and 10 kW in a 2U chassis
- Fixed or autoranging output models
- Voltage options available from 40VDC to 600VDC
Key Highlights of the Asterion DC ASA Series:
- 3 independent, isolated 600W channels
- Total power density up to 1800W in a 1U chassis
- 5 extended, wide-range output options from 60VDC to 600VDC
Key Highlights of the Asterion DC ASM Series:
- 3 independent, isolated 1700W channels
- Total power density up to 5100W in a 1U chassis
- 9 fixed-range output options from 40VDC to 600VDC
Standard Asterion DC Series Features:
- Intuitive color touch panel control
- Multi-language display for global operation
- Multi-channel programmable sequencing, ramps, and delays
- Active power factor correction (PFC)
- Standard LXI LAN, USB, and RS232 interfaces
- Optional isolated analog programming and GPIB interface
- Full remote control via Virtual Panels™
For further information about the Asterion DC, Asterion DC ASA, and Asterion DC ASM Series and more, visit ProgrammablePower.com.
Located in San Diego, CA, AMETEK Programmable Power designs, manufactures, and markets precision AC and DC programmable power supplies, electronic loads, application specific power subsystems, and compliance test solutions for customers requiring & valuing differentiated power products and services.
AMETEK Programmable Power boasts one of the industries' broadest portfolios of programmable power products under the well-known and respected Sorensen, Elgar, and California Instruments brands. AMETEK Programmable Power’s products serve a wide range of stimulus (T&M) and process power needs in applications including semiconductor fabrication, commercial and defense ATE, oil exploration, solar array and battery string simulation, avionics, general R&D and EMC compliance testing.
VTI Instruments provides products and systems which are used to monitor and record data that characterizes the physical integrity and performance of aircraft, engines, and other large structures, as well as automate the functional testing of complex electronic systems. VTI Instruments is recognized as an industry leader with a reputation of providing reliable data, first time, every time.